Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What do you do when you

just don't know. When you are on the fence and don't know which side to jump on. With this H1N1 vaccination there are a lot of questions floating around and to try to decipher through it all is just maddening. I found myself getting frustrated with those who say dumb things like 'it is just like the flu, get over it.' I am sure if someone they loved died (from cancer, flu, car accident, etc) they would no longer say 'get over it'. From what I read the mercury levels are only like eating 1/4 of a can of tuna, it is the other things in it that scare me, especially for Danika and Kael who are 11 months and 2 years old. I think for everyone else in my family it is okay to give them, I just am nervous about the little ones. We actaully went once to get the vaccination, but the line up was too long, so we came home. When we go back, I am going to request the little ones be given the serum that pregnant ladies get...if they say no I need to know if we are comfortable giving them the other serum. Until then, I will keep reading and watching.

This past weekend the ladies and I met up for our Christmas Stamp-a-stack. We met at 11am and stopped around 5pm. We had a potluck lunch and had a great time. It was nice to get away for the day. After I left I went to Walmart and bought what I needed for the week, along with Travis' costume-Batman, Halloween treats for the kids. This year I bought chocolate bars and nibs! YUM

Tonight for supper is soft taco's. I have been craving them something fierce! I can't wait.


This picture of Danika doing downward dog in Yoga terms is so cute. I love how mom has pictures of me doing them same thing. So cute.


Here is Dennis and Kael. Until next time take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment