Sunday, November 29, 2009

Danika is now 1

and we celebrated just with the family. She had her first ever cake and she really enjoyed it. I like this picture of all the kids blowing out her one candle and Danika looking all concerned. :)
Do you like my new do? Jacie and I went and got our hair cuts earlier in the day with Colleen, who did a fab job. It was fun to have a girls day together. We went to DQ for lunch afterwards and then did a bit of Christmas shopping then home to spend the rest of the day with the family. Danika is crawling and standing up while holding on to things, but no where near walking which is just fine by me. I am in no hurry for that.
Here in Langdon we have an awesome consignment store. I am getting so cheap that I won't even buy anything unless it is on sale! They had a pink and blue tag sale which was any of those 2 colours the clothes were $2 each. So I got the snow suit and the other 3 items for $8.40! What a great deal!

Dennis got home safe and sound from his trip...no injuries, so that is good. Before he was gone till just about 3 days ago I was sleeping on the couch downstairs to a never ending cough that was worse at night. It was brutal. It is so good to be back in my bed again!








I got some layouts done all from the Blog Sketches. That site rules.





This is when Jacie was 2 (almost 3) years old. I don't like the blue around the paper so I painted it and tried to cut some of it off to make it better. I am working on a layout with Danika and I. It is all pink and lady like...I am hoping to have one daughter that is a girly-girl and that is what the layout is going to say.
Well it is movie night with the kids...we are going to watch Up.


































No comments:

Post a Comment