Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snowy and cold

weather has finally hit here. It is going to get extremely cold by the weekend...-22'C without the windchill factor. I may head out this morning to stock up some groceries, but we'll see. I may wait until tonight and go with just the baby.

This weekend is my goal to set up the Christmas tree and decorate the house...if Dennis isn't working on Saturday. Otherwise we will have to wait until after church on Sunday.


Kael was already in bed when I took this picture. I will try to get a picture of the four of them! It is too bad Kael is missing from the picture. Maybe tonight I will make an effort to get them all.

I finally was able to order the pictures I had taken, since Danika was born, from Future shop as Walmart kept giving me an error and wouldn't let me get to the shopping cart to finalize my order. It was very frustrating. Anyway, through Future Shop they will deliver it right to me for only $2.99 shipping...which I am like SWEET! That is so worth it to me as then I am not hauling the kids in and out of the van, etc.

I went to our local consignment store yesterday with the three kids, while Jacie was at school and got Kael some sleepers and Danika some clothes for when she hits the 6 month mark. I got really good deals and was happy we went there!

I have yet to start another layout. Kael is only napping in the afternoon, so it is too hard to try to scrap with him in my office, etc. I use to scrap when he went down in the morning, as by the afternoon I need a nap! Oh well, maybe once Danika sleeps longer through the night I will be able to get my energy back. Speaking of the darling, she is just waking up! Gotta fly!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great pics Lori! As for crazy beeotch wife rant, trust me, if he would have been in there I would have gone BALLISTIC! He knew what was good for him and had called a cab before I got home from work! Better at the cronie's house than mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just popping around to different blogs and I found yours. We have a lot of the same interests. Anyway, I feel your pain with trying to get a picture with all the kids. I only have 2 girls but it is torture to get a good family picture with everyone looking! :)

    ReplyDelete