Saturday, December 6, 2008

Faith


is the topic I chose to do for the Dreamgirls challenge. I am thinking I should have added some journaling to the layout as to why I can't live without Faith and why it is so important to me. I just would have to figure out a way to incorporate it when there isn't a whole lot of room left. Maybe that will have to be for another layout...

Danika had her baby doctor appointment on Wednesday and she is 9 pounds even, so the doctor was happy that she gained all her birth weight back and then some. She is a small 9 pounds and love that she is like a newborn baby size, as all the other children came out looking like they were 3 months old.


I love this picture! Look how relaxed she is. It even seems she has a little smile on her face as she sleeps with daddy. I have yet to get pictures developed of the Danika, but it is priority #1! I can't wait to scrap some pages of her.


Den is on his way home with milk and slurpee's! Yes, the essentials! HA. Yum-O! It was Den's birthday yesterday, so we ordered in Chinese food and after the kids went to bed we both fell asleep early on the couch...I fell asleep scrolling through the TV Guide, looking for something to watch...lame eh! Dennis is still fighting a cough which has kept him up at night...I sleep in the basement, so he doesn't wake us all up and also so he doesn't get us sick! What is it with guys and not taking med's. We have cough medicine but he won't take it...I don't get it! Why not take it and see if it at least helps settle the cough down...weird!

Well not much else to report for now...


1 comment:

  1. I love your faith layout Lori! It's so true, faith is so important eh? I finally did a challenge layout too (I've been so lame-o!!) for the Scrapping the Music and hope to post tomorrow. That's a great pic of Den and the baby!

    ReplyDelete