Saturday, December 13, 2008

We are heading out for a Christmas

party supper with the people from our church tonight. The six of us will be there and ready to eat and have a good time. The party starts at 6pm and I have Jacie and Travis in the tub right now, I am showered, Kael is wondering around (not in his party clothes), Danika is sleeping (not in her party clothes), Dennis isn't home from work yet and we need to leave in one hour! So, what the heck am I doing on the computer??? EEK! I just checked the weather on the computer and it is -36'C with the windchill, so we need to dress extra warm tonight!


I actually got a layout done for How Much is Too Much challenge! I can't believe it! The reason is for the last two days Kael has taken a morning nap, so HALLELUJAH I could have some scrap time! Again my lighting sucks, but I am too impatient to wait until tomorrows morning sunlight to take a better picture.
Well I need to get my party clothes and face on, so I best be doing it while Danika is sleeping...cause as soon as she wakes up you know what she wants...the milk trucks!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of the 4 kids on the couch, you have truly been blessed with a gorgeous family! Now what is this "how much is too much" challenge? Hook me up girl! I should be cleaning too but here I sit on the puter. Must. Tear. Myself. Away!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda,
    Just click on the link on the side bar "Where I go for fun" and it will take you there...Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete