Monday, March 9, 2009

Brrrrr it's cold outside...


I can't wait for spring and warmer weather. This -34'C needs to go away!! On Sat I went to the post office and picked up my RAK...it finally arrived!! :) I won a random draw for a layout, on the blog Letters to Scrap By, back in Oct and this is what I picked out. How wonderful!!


I am expecting one more RAK to arrive shortly from another random draw over at Creative Therapy. It is exciting to see what goodies will come. Over at Just Cre8 I won a random draw on the sketch challenge they have. It will arrive with my monthly kit. YEEHAW!


I finished a layout today for a challenge over at Scrapping Across the Universe and Pencil Lines-which is a sketch challenge. I stamped the paper with cardboard to get those lines. Everything is from the Just Cre8 Feb 09 kit except the butterfly, paperclip an the oval date.
I am loving stocked up kits and hunting around for more...eek! I want to stay Canadian...and love those sites that offer free shipping over a certain amount of $$. I loath paying for shipping...I know we have to, but I don't like it!
I tried that cake in a mug and it is no where near as good as homemade cake. I wouldn't make it again...take the extra time and make a whole one...it is well worth the extra time.
Well tonight I am recording Dancing with the Stars. I really like that show. Dennis wants me to learn the program AutoCadd so I can draw up his cabinets on the computer. I am actually looking forward to learning this program. I printed out the 22 page tutorial...now to do it!!


2 comments:

  1. Holy crap!! That's an awesome prize!! Is that a 7 Gypsies ATC notcher? I have one for my spinner and it works like a charm!! Love the new layout too! Don't you just love free scrappy stuff???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a nice package to get in the mail! I watched Dancing with the Stars for the first time last night, mainly to see Mellisa from the Bachelor, but I was happy to see some of my old favourites from So You Think You Can Dance...love that show!

    ReplyDelete