Monday, March 16, 2009

Real


is the word on the challenge posted at One Little Word. It gave me an opportunity to scrap a little something about me again. I used most of the products from the Created With Paper kit...I embellished with Crate die cuts and cut out the dictionary word for 'real'...which still feels like I am breaking the law when I tear out a page from a book!

I am trying to find a long stapler so that I can staple up to 6 inches on every side. I can only find standard sizes...anyone know where I can find the longer ones???


On Saturday we had our Stampin' Up! club where we decorated plain metal boxes into recipe boxes. I am happy with the way it turned out and glad we did it. I just have to finish up the inside...when I do, I will post pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Lori I love it! I'll put it in the gallery. Great layering and I love the way your broke up the "about me" rub-ons to add Real in the middle. Wonderful use of the kit! I see you used the "homemade collection" for the tin too, that one was one of my favourites, great to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you rockin the kit! Love your take on the OLW! Oh, I got my honkin 12 inch reach stapler at Staples and it's awesome!!!!! It wasn't cheap but it's worth every penny! I think it was $25?? I could be wrong as it was a while ago but I finally splurged and broke down because I would curse every time I couldn't staple something far enough! haha

    ReplyDelete