Friday, April 17, 2009

Another busy week

around here. Wednesday I met with my doctor and got the go ahead for surgery to get this dermoid cyst off...actually the Dr. is going to take out the whole left ovary and be done with it. At first he wanted to observe it, send me for ultrasounds every 3 months to see if it grows, etc. Ugh no, that is too much work and hassle. It would eventually have to come out one day down the road and just knowing this thing is inside and growing creeps me out. So thankfully when I said lets just take it out, he was more than fine with that!


Thursday Jacie had her two upper teeth (beside her adult front ones) pulled and I had a cleaning. Frick cleanings suck. I swear they should do that to prisoners to get confessions out of them. They would talk in 5 seconds flat! Oh and Jacie did so good with getting her teeth pulled. She really is a trooper! Of course what kept her going was the thought of what the Tooth fairy was going to bring her. Once again she did not fail! :)


I will be doing an overhaul today on the inside of the house with a friend of mine. I seemed to have let the house get the best of me and I am needing some help getting back to where I come in and be relaxed...not stressed out! I can't wait. I will take before and after pictures...

I did this layout for a GutterGirlz challenge. I have never scrapped without a picture before! It is almost like a big journaling page. I am longing for getting a journal to do this kind of thoughts in, but have yet to go hunting for one that would work...maybe Amazon might have one? Any suggestions out there?

1 comment:

  1. I just love this layout with no pics! As for the dermoid good luck! When is the surgery?

    ReplyDelete