Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All I dream about now

is scrapping! I swear I was consumed by it last night and couldn't wait to try out a new technique (for me anyway). I got cardboard and ripped off the outer edge and was left with the 'ripples' and painted it and used it like a stamp on my paper ( I seen it on a few of my cousins layouts and it got me motivated! Thanks Glenda). This layout is for a challenge at The Story Matters. I finished it this morning! The side writing says "Now just a minute mister, You think because you have an older brother and an older sister you have to hurry and grow up? I want you to slow down and stay a baby as long as possible...do you hear me?! Keep babbling and drooling and leave the grown up stuff to us!"

The next layout I did was for Letters to Scrap By. Their challenge is you must use the colour cranberry on your layout. This is what I came up with.


2 comments:

  1. Isn't that cardboard technique the shizzle?? I love it! That is such a cute layout!! I have been busy making ATC's and now have to work on a few layouts. I am always thinking of scrapping....always....or making stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both these layouts too Lori. So you think you can "crawl"...too funny..great work! I love seeing your pages :)

    ReplyDelete