Saturday, October 4, 2008

First Post

Okay, this is my first attempt at blogging and hopefully I can make it look good. I should be making supper for the fam, but for some reason this appeals more to me! :) I just finished these two layouts yesterday and was excited to get them posted. I will post more later, as the lighting was too dim to take good pictures of the layouts I finished today, as it is rainy and dreary here today.


Our little guy, Kael, has been sick for 4 days and has not been sleeping at night, which I think is due to him not eating during the day...he finally ate pancakes today, so hopefully he has a better sleep which means I will have a better sleep. I am very tired, but these times when the kids are sick is when I feel the most proudest as a mom...as I am here comforting and nursing them back to health. I love that feeling! I guess maybe that is why children, no matter how old, always want their mom when they are sick!






The layout below is titled My Sister.













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment