Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our baby turned one!!!


Happy Birthday Kael! It is hard to believe you are a year old already...
where did the time go?! You had your first piece of chocolate cake and loved it. It was cute to watch you muck around with it first until you actually put your fingers in your mouth and tasted it. After that it was game over and you inhaled it!







This picture is when Kael was all done his cake and ready for a bath. He isn't as messy as I thought he would have been.


I finished the "Rock Hound" layout a couple days ago. It was taken when we were camping in June. The kids love it outside and Kael is no exception...especially with the buffet of rocks to choose from!

This layout I did this morning while Kael was down for his morning nap and Travis was playing on the computer. When I asked Travis what he thought of it he said "it is lovely". Where does he pick up those words from? I don't recall us using "lovely" too often when we speak! HA I thought what he said though was very sweet.

Well I am going to rally up the kids and go get milk and bread...and while I am out I might as well get a slurpee! :)











2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's a year already either!! Love that rock hound layout, super cute!! Just had supper tonight at Sharon's and I'm stuffed!! Now I still have to gear up for the Thanksgiving meal!haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Lori! Love the chocolate cake picture...so cute, it's going to make a great scrapbooking photo!

    ReplyDelete