Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Sunday

I was able to take pictures of my other layouts this morning before heading off to church with the crew. Jacie went to a birthday party this morning and enjoyed the outing. Den is winterizing the trailer and the lines for the underground sprinklers. I am supervising Kael's nap. :) Yesterday Den was insulating the garage where he is going to get a furnace put in...then he will OSB board it when he is done.
Den got up with the kids both Sat and Sun (without being asked...so nice) as I was up again through the night with Kael. I sure hope he can kick this cold soon as it sure is whooping his butt. Kael is also cutting two molars on the bottom and one tooth on the top, so he is a mess.




I am into clustering an area...not sure if that is the right lingo or not but on the layout "Summer Fun" the circle, the tag, the name plate and the flowers is my clustering of objects.





Well that is it for now. This weekend just flew by as it usually does. Later dudes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, look at you bloggin away! It looks great!! You will soon get hooked like me! Sometimes I don't know if anyone really reads mine unless they leave a comment but I still blog away! haha

    ReplyDelete