Thursday, October 30, 2008

D (Denim)

was the letter challenge for Letters to Scrap By
and this is the layout I did for it. I had a lot of fun thinking up this design and of course looking at pictures of Kael, just under 7 months old, was a bonus too!
I had my baby doctor appointment yesterday...I am 1 cm dialated, but that honestly doesn't mean anything in regards to labour. I was 3 cm with Kael for weeks and he was 8 days late (I had to be induced). But it is exciting to know things are happening. I am just over 35 weeks along right now. The baby's heartbeat was 150 bpm.
Tonight after Den drops Jacie off at Kids Club, he will go straight to the school for parent teacher interviews (for Jacie)...she is in grade 2. I will be staying home with the boys. I have met the teacher a few times and Dennis really wants to go to meet the teacher and see how she is doing, which is great.

3 comments:

  1. Lori this is one of my faves of yours!! You are taking your scrapping to another level, this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too Lori! And congratulations, I didn't know you were expecting another little subject for scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lori on picking up the prize for your layout. It is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete