Monday, October 27, 2008

Imagine


was the word challenge from OLW blog and this is the layout I came up with. I used everything from the Homemade Collection kit from Created With Paper except the Dream Big banner, distress ink and the flower.

This layout and challenge got me thinking and thinking-which is always a good thing-about how important journaling is as it leaves a bit of 'me' and my thoughts for them to read in the future. I am going to try harder to journal what I think is important for them to learn and one day (hopefully) take with them as values, life lessons, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the homemade collection, I do love that one! What a fun layout Lori, and so different from your other work. So glad to see you enjoying challenges and good for you for journaling! I know it can often get overlooked, but in years from now, it will probably be our favourite part of the layouts!

    ReplyDelete