Saturday, November 1, 2008

Seeing Circles

I did a layout for a Scrap Schemes challenge where the inspiration was a piece of wall art that had straight lines up that branched off into circles (looks like flowers with stems, but instead of flowers it was circles). This is what I came up with. I have never done anything like this before and it took me about 5 hours from start to finish (over the course of 2 days, that is!)

Again, I love these challenges as it really gets me scrapping and doing things I would have never thought of!


Halloween was a blast with the kids. I was out for over 2.5 hours waddling around the blocks. I am super sore today, as I over did it, but I couldn't say no lets go back home. It was a beautiful night and Jacie was pumped to keep going. I LOVE these time with kids and making great memories for them. Jacie was a dragon, Travis was a firefighter and Kael was a bear.




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have Halloween pics up already! I love the use of circles in your layout really a great way to get lots of pictures on one 12x12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori you crack me up, "waddling around the blocks"!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete