Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's a girl

Danika Rayne was born Friday Nov 21st, at 2:11am. She weighed in at 8 pounds, 10 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. We were eating supper late Thursday night when my water broke (just after 9pm). Thankfully I have a great neighbour and friend who immediately came over and sent us to the hospital. Almost 5 hours later Danika arrived. I had a roomate in my post-partem room, so needless to say I wanted to get the heck out of there...so after my parents arrived from Saskatchewan early Friday evening I got discharged from the hospital (about 17 hours after I arrived). I was so glad to get home!

This picture was taken last night. She is a good eater and thankfully a good sleeper. She is, so far, an easy going baby that doesn't mind noise!
Thankfully I finished this layout Thursday afternoon for the OLW challenge. I just posted it today. Back to babies, diapers, and kids! Love it! :)

1 comment:

  1. The new addition is beautiful!!! And you are my super hero man! Baby not even a week old, 3 other kids running around and you are pumping out these gorgeous layouts!!! You go with your bad self!!!

    ReplyDelete