Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday card making day

was a good time. I got together with the gals and we made cards from 11am to almost 5pm. We all brought some sort of food and ate and stamped away. It was a nice break for me away and good to see everyone.


The weather here has took a turn for the worse...we woke up on Sunday to snow and it snowed for most of the morning. The highways were in okay shape and was glad to make it home safe...as I came home in the dark. I don't like driving on the highway at night.























Anyone having a hard time finding Christmas decorations? I went out today to Canadian Tire and Walmart with no luck finding LED Christmas lights (in the larger bulb) and lawn decorations. It is very frustrating to come home with nothing...seems like a waste of time. I will keep checking around.














This is the gift card. The Merry Christmas was too big as I found out after I stamped it, but oh well. Live and learn! Other than that I like it.
Maybe today, after quiet time, I will start on another scrapbook layout for another challenge...









No comments:

Post a Comment