Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...


Well I turned the big 34 today. I am going to try to line up a babysitter for tomorrow night, so Den and I can enjoy a sit down supper and maybe even a movie. Yum-O!
I did my first challenge for Design Experiment on what makes me laugh. This one was easy for me, as all 3 kids make me laugh in their own way, but since I had these funny faces of Travis, I thought it was perfect for their challenge.
I just put Kael to bed and I am exhausted. I snore so bad now that I wake myself up at night, plus with all the bathroom trips I am getting no real deep sleep. Thankfully the snoring and the heart burn disappear after baby comes out.
Well I am going to search for another challenge to do...after my nap that is!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday cuz!!! You are still just a baby!! Love the new layout and I totally agree that challenges are the best! Hope you had a great supper and I can't believe your snoring is even waking yourself up! haha John snores and it drives me NUTS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great layout Lori, and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh... I am loving your work. Found your blog thru a comment you left on Glenda's blog. You mentioned something about a homemade creamy veggie soup you made and I was checking to see if you posted the recipe because I started drooling at the mention of it. =o)
    Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you have a wonderful day. Mine was Tuesday and I turned 36 so you are still just a babe. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete