Friday, May 22, 2009

Blessed all around

to have a husband that loves me, children that are healthy, friends to call, a house to live in, a beautiful day to enjoy, freedom to make decisions, etc...I just had to say those things as sometimes I can go through a day and forget what it is all about. So yeehaw and thanks be to God for all that He provides for us! Hmmm did I make any of you out there uncomfortable with that last statement???


Okay, so last night I started a layout based on a challenge over at DesignX, where they want you to write about something you miss...well this one was SO easy for me and it felt great to journal my feelings...although I don't like my hand writing, I wrote it anyway. Everything, except the black and white flower page and key stamp is from JustCre8 May 2009 kit. I also used a sketch from the Pencil Lines Blog for my inspiration. Love both those blogs! While I was working on that the kids did their own project and I am so happy that Jacie decided to do her very first 'real' scrapbook page. I am not sure if you can read her writing but it is SOOO funny and very cute. I am proud of her and hope she keeps it up. Travis did a page as well, but it was on printing...which is just fine by me! We spent over 1.5 hours together in the craft room...just the three of us...it was time very well spent!
Here is Danika today...can you believe she is 6 months old already!

No comments:

Post a Comment