Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I have hit a road block

but will get back into my scrapp room real soon. I have been quite tired lately and have gotten into reading, so my scrapping has come to a screaming hault! Also, the finale's for the TV shows are either here or are over, so that has kept me out of my scrap room. But I will get back to it asap!!

My name was picked over at GutterGirlz blog and I won some scrapp supplies!! S-weet! I will post the goodies when it arrives in the mail. I feel so honoured when I get picked, as I honestly never expect it...even on random draws. I never take it for granted!

This past long weekend we went camping with a bunch of friends. We had a real good time. I loved spending time at the 'pond' with Kael and the kids while they sat and threw rocks in it. It was time well spent with our friends and family. Thankfully the weather was really nice as well.


Monday night Den and I watched the movie Valkyrie with Tom Cruise. We thought it was really good. It is based on a true story too...which I love. It has been so long since we have been able to watch a movie together...which I really miss, as we love to watch movies.

Tonight we are going to watch the American Idol Finale! I hope Adam wins! I wish the finale would have been between Danny and Adam, instead of Adam and Kris. I LOVE Danny and was sad to see him go!

I am making Shake and Bake pork chops for supper with pasta and sauce and peas for supper...yum-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment