Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Twilight has consumed


my life. I started the first book out of 4 last week and now I am half way done book #4. LOVE IT! For all you that have read it, I love Edward! Sorry Jacob, but I have to stand by MY Edward. He is so madly in love with Bella and the way he honestly worships her makes my heart happy!

Last Thursday evening the gals and I (6 of us in total) left for Whitefish, Montana. We took two vehicles, as us ladies know how to shop and there is no way that all of us, plus our luggage, bags and new purchases would ever fit into one vehicle. This is our first years photo when there was only 4 of us!! I will post current pictures when I get them!! We came home Sunday and my nail marks are left all over at the border as they had to drag me back across! It wasn't long enough, as it was very nice to get away and hang with friends!
Well I don't have much to post as I haven't scrapped anything since I started the Twilight Saga!! I need to get back in the scrapp room soon, as I do miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment