Saturday, May 9, 2009

The saga ended


this afternoon...just finished book #4 (of the Twilight series) this afternoon and I am sad it is over. For those who have only seen the movie...the book is WAY better. Of course Robert Pattinson (Edward) was Yum-O, but the movie left out way too much details...well now at least I can get into my scrap room.

This is me with all my packages from our trip to Whitefish! Love that we can shop with no kids saying 'I'm bored', 'Can we go now', etc. We ate when we wanted, slept in, shopped till we literally dropped...another great time was had.
This is me and my Edward bookmark! I looked at it every night before bed! HAHA
This is the contents of our fridge...alcohol, pop, chocolate and milk...our 4 basic food groups! HA
We got our sod down Friday night as the rain in the forecast scared us. We had some soggy spots from the rain the previous days, but hopefully it all takes without sink holes! As we got started our wonderful neighbours came out to help us. They just came over and went to work without even being asked!! What great people eh?!! We are pretty stiff and sore today and Den's back is shot now...so hopefully he recovers fast. He is tilted to one side when he walks and swears every couple of steps...
We are having movie night with Jacie and Travis...I think we are going to watch Marley and Me...not too sure yet.
Hope your weekend is going great!


1 comment:

  1. K, how lucky are you!! Did you get any good scrappy things in those bags?? That's so awesome you were able to get away with no kids, just you and the girls! Oh yeah, me a Grama, can you )&$#&__*_#( believe it????

    ReplyDelete