Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sitting here relaxing


while Kael and Danika are sleeping. I am ready for a nap as well, but I wanted to post Travis' birthday cards I made this morning...they are very simple but I wanted to get them done. Travis' birthday is in July but I am thinking of having his 'friends' birthday in June so it is easier to hand out invitations and also the kids are still around...but we'll see.
Last night it was our monthly Stampin' Up! get together...all the gals were all able to attend and it was great to see everybody. The kids had soccer last night as well, so I got Dennis to take Kael with them and I took Danika with me. After I got home and put Danika to bed I watched the Jon and Kate Plus 8 premier and Prison Break finale (and final show as they are off air now). I stayed up way too late but I wanted to watch those shows. It is amazing the difference between Jon and Kate since the finale to the premier! I am sad that they are only together for the kids...my mouth dropped a few times and I feel so sad for them. I hope they can find their way back to one another. Prison Break is over and it was one I watched faithfully, but it was over the top...and pretty unrealistic, but I still watched it. The way they ended it was a jaw dropper as well and can't believe they ended it the way they did...I can't decide if it was brilliant (from a writers perspective) or a rip-off (because I like happy endings).
Tonight is steak, shrooms, onions, and pasta & sauce for supper...can hardly wait! I am starving already...
ps. we watched Body of Lies with Leonardo and Russell Crowe sometime last week...it was a really good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment