Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yeehaw to

summer weather arriving! What a difference it makes. Camping, the sun warming your skin, kids playing outside, chatting outside with the neighbours...it all makes me feel human again. I bought a 3 kid slip N slide from Walmart yesterday and it lasted 3 minutes before it got a rip...so I will have to take it back today and get a one kid one. I think it would be more durable than the 3 kid one. It is too bad, as it was a good idea...
I did this layout for a challenge over at How Much is Too Much...it was a tough challenge but I really enjoyed it. I used everything from Just Cre8 May kit except 'bennett' 'family'. It is great to get back in my scrap room. I admit I have been in a funk lately and just didn't have the energy to go down stairs and scrapp. I would rather read, watch tv, be on the computer...which is really weird for me.

I brought up my, now filled up, binder of my layouts for Dennis to look at. He thinks will be so good for the kids when they get older and I think he really appreciates what I do now and sees it more than just a hobby of mine...which makes me happy.

For supper we had soft taco's which we haven't had in a long time but man are they yum-o! Kael inhaled them and the big kids were made to eat them. They liked them too...after the initial shock of it. KIDS!! HA After the 2 little ones went to bed we tried to watch Harry Potter 2 last night (with Jacieand Travis) but the disc was scratched up and froze up too much to watch it..of course this all happened an hour into the movie...just when you get into it! Oh well...we'll have to rent it sometime to finish it, as we haven't seen it before. I would like to have a movie night with Dennis tonight...but we'll see. Tonight is steak, mushrooms and potatoes.

3 comments:

  1. oh frick, I typed out a big long thing and my computer ()$#&_*#&( up (another reason for my new one) I'll try again when I have my new one, this is soooo frustrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, this might work now. too bad about the slip and slide, they really don't make things like they used to do they?? I'm getting my computer from a different place and should have it Monday! woohoo!! Of course my computer hutch won't fit the new 22" LG widescreen monitor so I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet blog! I see you like challenges!! Play along with us at The Pink Ninjas! We would love to have ya! thepinkninjas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete