Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Feels so good to get


a layout done. I did this for How Much is Too Much challenge, One Little Word plus it fit into Just Cre8's monthly challenge...except on the latter I had to hand draw the 2 as you can only use what is in their monthly kit to qualify. After I took the picture I stuck a foam 2 over what I hand drew and took this picture. It is so dreary and it is pouring out, so once again this isn't the best picture...the journaling is hard to see so I took a closer up picture of it so it is readable.















I am going to start another challenge soon, as I truly missed scrapping and feels good to get back at it. I also started another book called The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen. This is like book 6 or so in the series...I enjoy this series...then again I love books with the same characters in each book. Feels real and that you get to know them (even though it is fiction!) :)

Well Dennis is out riding this afternoon and I am going to make a picnic supper for the kids and they are going to go and watch Spiderwick Chronicles -which is what we watched for Family movie night last Friday...Den said no to Marley and Me! HA

I am looking forward to Biggest Loser-Couples tonight. I will PVR Idol and we will watch both episodes tomorrow as Den and I watch it together...it is one of the few shows we like together.
Jacie and Travis had soccer last night. I only got pictures of Jacie as Travis played out of town and we had to split up so she would get to her practice on time. Jacie, Danika and I walked to the field and Den, Travis and Kael met us there after Travis' game. It got cold and Danika started fussing so I left a bit early and walked home with her. We all got home at the same time.

A person wrote this on Facebook in their status and got a good chuckle over it... So and So thinks that her imaginary friends are making fun of her...but it's okay...I'm giving them the silent treatment until they apologize.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, did you check out Gutter Girlz today you lucky girl!!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete