Thursday, February 19, 2009

On a roll



I have been poking around the Just Cre8 forum and found a bunch of challenges that they have on their site. I wish I would have found this forum a long time ago...I just use to go on the website to order their scrapbooking items and of course I subscribe to their monthly kits as they rock!! Now that I am aware of these challenges, etc I will definitely be poking around their more often. :)

This is from a sketch on their website. I love making layouts from sketches! I was able to start and finish this in just over 2 hours! YEAH! I am happy with the way it turned out. I love these pictures of Kael. He is so CUTE!

Oprah has a organizing show on right now and I would LOVE for that crew to come to my house. By no means is mine as messy as the ones they show on tv...but I love the organizing bins, etc.

I am going to make the kids supper and Den and I are going to have Chinese food after the kids go to bed...it is a date night tonight and since we have no sitter we are going to bring it in here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment