Saturday, February 7, 2009

When was the last time


you were up all night? That was the theme over at Creative Therapy. For me that was easy, as it was when I had Danika. I literally had no sleep the night I was in labour and all the next day-due to sharing a room at the hospital. I swear that no woman who has just had a baby should have to share a room. It is just not right. A woman needs her sleep and privacy. I could not wait to get the heck out of there. I was discharged 16 hours later at my request...it would have been sooner but we had to wait for her first bowel movement and after that we were cleared to go. I was so happy to get home.
I made chicken and rice last night (in the same pot) from the America's Test Kitchen recipe. It was really good. Had a Spanish flare and some nice flavours. It wasn't plain at all. Yum-o!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! I of course seriously cannot remember the last time I was up all night therefore I can't participate in this challenge!! haha As for the journal, I picked it up last time I was in Calgary at Indigo,just a regular journal. I did check out the pages to get a decent thickness though. As for the RAK, that is waaaaayyyyy too long. Where did you win it from and what is it? I've had to bug someone that has taken their time (they said they forgot...) for the last month but they said it was finally in the mail. I won it from a challenge back in December so it's been 2 months now! Normally this hasnt' happened though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new daughter, and thanks for playing at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete