Sunday, February 22, 2009

The routine starts again


tomorrow. Jacie was off school all last week, but Travis wasn't. He still had preschool on just the Wednesday, as Monday was a holiday.
I finished this layout today using all items from the Just Cre8 February kit. The stamp is from Stampin' Up! I am thinking I don't like the outline I did in black marker, but it is too late now. I was trying to step out of my clean cut linear box...other than that I am happy with the way it turned out.
I am recording The Academy Awards tonight, as Dennis doesn't like those shows. This also allows me to fast forward through the commercials and other parts of the show I don't want to watch.
Dennis went to a fundraiser for Hugh and Tanya last night. Hugh is our friend that almost lost his life when he rode his quad without a helmet and lost control of it. He is still in the hospital with a head injury, but is making progress everyday. The fundraiser has brought in over $18,000 so far! It is just amazing how people come together to help out and rally for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment