Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good family night

tonight. I was going to go to a Norwex Party (sounds like a flu virus but it is personal and household cleaning products without chemicals), but first of all it was too busy to leave as we were still eating supper around 6pm-which is what time the party started. By the time I cleaned up, bathed Danika, got her ready for bed it was already 6:30pm. So Den and I played Sorry with the kids. It was a good family night and we haven't had game night in quite awhile, so I decided to stay home. I love it when Den is home and we all connect like that. I wouldn't trade in those memories right now.

The layout was for a challenge at Gettin' Sketchy. This sketch worked really well for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I am still using the Bohemia Kit! LOVE IT!
We are going to hopefully watch American Idol right away! I love that show! Bring on snack mountain and good TV shows and I am happy...nope I am not high maintenance! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the progression of pics here as I'm a multi pic fool! He's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete