Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's just me and my


daddy...was the layout I created for Scrapping the Music challenge. I just love taking pictures of people from behind, as it captures the true moment. Isn't that dragonfly cute (which was cut out from the middle of the light blue paper. I covered the hole with the pictures). I am still using the Bohemia Kit from Created with Paper. I just fell in love with this line. The thickers, ribbon, rub-on and Adore card was not from the kit.

Good news...Hugh was moved from the ICU to the Neurological unit last night. He is still has a long way to go but he made it! Now it is just going to take a lot of time to see how much of a brain injury he has.

Not doing much today...I should have went and got groceries this morning, but didn't. I still might do that later...we'll see. I am hoping to stay awake long enough to watch a movie tonight, but will be happy just to watch Thursday's American Idol on the PVR. Last night I was asleep by 9:15pm! I have been so tired at night that I don't last long after the kids go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment