Monday, January 19, 2009

A little bit of


WHIT WOO on a Monday morning! After my errands for Dennis this morning I had enough time to stop by Scrapbooker's Paradise...now taking in a 15 month old and a baby is pretty difficult, but it was worth it. I held Kael and left Danika (in the bucket) by the front till while I shopped. I renewed my membership which allowed me to get 30% off each item! So I just HAD to get those big punches and the white box is for when the ladies and I do the recipes for our Stampin' UP! stuff. BTW, that box retailed for $6.00 girls! I picked up some glitter mist that is for a challenge (not sure if I am too late for it or not) and can't wait to experiment with it! Can you believe Danika can hold herself up in the Jumperoo? She is 8 weeks old now and getting so strong. It is hard to believe how fast they really do grow! She, as of today, is in size 2 diapers...we finally used up all the size 1's! After the size 2's are gone I am moving her up to size 3's!
Okay, I am going to try to start a new layout now! Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG you lucky bum!!! I'm almost salivating just thinking of when I can go to SP next month!!!! I know the bill will be big, I can hardly wait!!!!! Have fun with your new goodies and I look forward to seeing your anger page! Yes, I think it does run in the family. They don't call Mom "Taz" for nothing!! haha

    ReplyDelete