Monday, January 12, 2009

FINALLY...a layout


was finished last night! I was inspired to do this layout from the How Much is Too Much challenge where you have to use 9 circles in the layout. I am hoping they count the buttons in the flowers as circles...it is great to use stamps on my layouts as I find it hard to incorporate them in sometimes. I will do another layout which will focus on the details of her delivery, etc another time.
More good news...Dennis put the table up behind our couch in the basement, so now I can scrap there when I want to watch TV! YEEHAW!
Danika sure did a number on me today...I have been spit-up on, pooped on-she shot me on the hand (which hit my watch as well), and sprayed up on my pants and my shirt! It was like someone aimed the mustard bottle at me and squeezed! To end the night, after her bath she peed on me! She got me good eh! HA

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I posted the soup recipe today so you can check it out.
    Have a great day! And thanks for the congrats! I am soo excited I won and can't wait to see what arrives!

    ReplyDelete