Thursday, January 15, 2009

Embrace


is the word for the OLW challenge. I am not liking the E and the R in the title...they are clear and I stamped them to match the frame around Travis, but it doesn't show up as much as I would have liked it to. Other than that I am happy with the way it turned out. Any comments/suggestions are more than welcome!! :)

It is a balmy +7'C outside right now! I wish I could get up the energy to walk and pick up Jacie from school, but that would mean "wearing" Danika, pulling Kael on a sled (which who knows if he would sit on it the whole way there and back) and we have way too much snow to push
him in a stroller...maybe I'll get Den to dig out the chariot stroller as then Danika and Kael would both go in that...hmmm it is tempting me though!
I couldn't resist this picture of Danika. I took it last night while she was having a tub. She LOVES tub and is starting to splash and kick the water all over. It is amazing that she is 8 weeks old tomorrow (but a month old on the 21st).
Anyone watching Idol? I missed Tuesdays but PVR'd it last night and watched it. I really like the guy with glasses that lost his wife...he had a very unique and wonderful voice. Oh, I also loved Anoop dog! HAHA

1 comment:

  1. ohhh... I love the layout!! Great colors. And the picture in the tub is way too cute!
    Wow a turkey huh? Yummy! I have NEVER cooked a turkey in my life, but I always make sure I get someone in my family who does to donate their "leftovers" so I can make turkey stock. There is nothing I love more than turkey soup. Yum! Too bad we just finished off what was in the freezer! Oh well... something to look forward to in November again! Bummer about the ham bone.

    ReplyDelete