Saturday, January 10, 2009

While I was away

at my Stampin' Up card get together, my neighbour took this picture of Dennis trying to spray the kids with snow from the snow blower. I love this picture! The look on Jacie's face and Travis' body waiting to run is priceless!! We finally had a great day of weather and the kids took advantage of it!

After I got home, and after supper, Dennis took Jacie skating. They are still gone. Travis thinks he doesn't like skating, as he falls down and doesn't like that. I think we are just going to have to make Travis go again, as he loved it last year...
I had to include this picture of the little peanut.
She is sound asleep right now in the bassinet, as she had a busy day with the ladies and not a solid nap. I will get her up a bit later to feed, bath and get her in her jammies and hopefully she will go down for at least 5 hours tonight...heck maybe Den and I will try to watch a movie...I am sure that won't happen though! HA
I have started a layout and am hoping I get time to finish it soon! I started it during quiet time and sacrificed some sleep as I am really missing scrapbooking. We have our old kitchen table in the garage and I mentioned to Den about my idea and he is all for it! YEEHAW! I thought I would get some resistance, but luckily (for him) he went with it...maybe tomorrow he'll bring it in for me!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some scrappy time, I would go insane!! The little peanut is the most adorable peanut!!!

    ReplyDelete