Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where to begin...


On Wednesday I took Danika in for her 2 month Vaccinations. She weighs 13 pounds now. She did well considering she had to get 3 needles. So far she has had no reactions and hasn't been that cranky. So that is good.
I did a layout for Scrap Schemes Challenge...it was nice to focus on that...looking at it now I forgot to put the ribbon on it that I had laid out for it...oh well.





This week has been hard on a lot of people. Our friend was riding his quad when he lost control of it and has been fighting for his life ever since. He made a bad decision of not wearing his helmet,as they were just going for a "quick rip" and of course this is why he is fighting for his life. He definitely has a brain injury and until he wakes up no one knows how bad it will be. So if you can say a prayer for Hugh and his family it would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. This is just awful Lori!! I can't imagine how terrified his family must be. You just never know what's going to happen in life do you? And how many times have alot of us made bad decisions each time thinking "it'll be okay...."So sad, I hope he'll be okay!!

    ReplyDelete