Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How Much is Too Much


challenge was to use at least 10 stars and one picture of yourself. Finding a picture of me was hard! I must make Dennis or Jacie take more of me in the future! It is usually the mom that isn't in the pictures because we are the ones taking them! I stamped the big flower with white craft ink. I love that stamp.
Dennis is up at the hospital visiting with Tanya. I will have an update when he gets home. The good news is he is out of the coma but they are still keeping him on the ventilator and sedated.
Tonight is left over night! We have a mish-mash of things to eat from prime rib roast, homemade pizza and chicken pot pie. I get dips on the pot pie!!

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo pretty Lori!! And yes, make sure you get them to take lots of pictures of you because you are important. You are more than just a mom, a daughter, a wife, etc... You are YOU! And who will tell the story of you if you don't? I love doing "me" layouts and even take self pics (try this, you'll love it!) and fool around with the camera. I love knowing I'm leaving my mark. Ok, I'm done my lecture now! haha

    ReplyDelete