Saturday, January 17, 2009

The weekend has arrived


and Den is at work. I sure wish he was off every weekend. It would be nice for a change. I try not to be envious of those that have their spouses around, but it is hard not to be. I just want us to be together more...so I guess that is a good thing...means I still like him! HAHA That is why the Dreamgirls challenge was a good fit for me...the title had to be I'M NOT....and I am not good at being without my family. I function best when Den is around. I am thankful, though, that he has work...I just wish he didn't have to work Saturdays. The paper I used was from the Bohemian Kit from Created with Paper, along with the transparency behind the flower.
Anyway, I made a turkey with all the fixings yesterday for supper. I made the stuffing in the crock pot, as I don't like putting it in the bird. This was my first attempt at stuffing in the crock pot and it was amazing. I will do it this way from now on.

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout Lori!! Wonderful grouping of pics and the lace is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us! That sucks when the hubs has to work Saturdays I hear you. Of course there are definitely times when I'm glad mine is out of the house!!! haha

    ReplyDelete