Thursday, January 8, 2009

Coming up with a new

plan to get me able to scrapbook at night. I am going to put a table behind our couch in the basement so I can scrapp while I watch TV at night. I am going through major withdrawl and I am beyond frustrated. I will brainstorm in my craft room and once I know which direction I am going to go on a layout then I will gather my supplies and take it to the table behind the couch and go to it. Anything I need is right in the next room, so it will work!! Now to get the table!!

On a happier note my order from Amazon came in! That was nice to receive that. First thing out of Den's mouth is "How much did that cost?" CHA...typical for him now these days with the economy the way it is.

Wreck this Journal will be a challenge for me, but once I get in the groove I think it will help me grow and maybe it will be the building block for me to do a mini album!! We'll see!






Dankia is my little peanut. She is growing and just starting to get a bit of a personality. The outfit she has on in this picture is the first and last time she will wear it. Her little budha belly was hanging out, so that ends that. I try to get pictures of her in every outfit for this reason!! As always it goes way too fast.

1 comment:

  1. yay! You got the wreck this journal! Maybe you inspire me to get off my ass, dust mine off and get back to it!!! haha I have been so busy trying to work ahead on some DT stuff before I go away next month (coming to cow town!) as well as finishing some ATC's for swaps that my poor journal has been sadly neglected. I'm hoping this weekend I could at least get one page done!! I can hardly wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete