Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Using Glimmer Mist


as part of the Method Playground challenge was SOOOO much fun. I love this technique. I used the mist from Tattered Angels in Dewberry and Bubblegum. On this layout I sprayed the big chipboard heart in bubblegum colour and then put a small heart on it and sprayed it with Dewberry which gave it the dual colour scheme. I also put the clear letters on the brown paper where I put the title LOVED and sprayed it with dewberry and removed the letters. I then placed the letters back on the brown paper but put them on just beside the where I sprayed it to give it a shadowed look. Finally I sprayed the journalling with the bubblegum colour mist. The paper and flower transparencies were from the Bohemia Kit from Created with Paper. I will definitely be using this technique again!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great, you may just be making me want some glimmer mist!!! I keep pawing it in the store but then I can never make up my mind what color to get, how I'll use it, etc.. .and then I walk away until the next time when I see someone like you use it and then I think "why didn't I get some?" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete