Friday, February 13, 2009

Scrapping the Music



challenge this week was a song called Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks. This was my take on it. I never heard this song before, but I really like it. Everything in this layout (except the leaf paper-which is Stampin' Up, thickers and 'in a') is from Just Cre8 monthly kit. They have great scrappy kits loaded with stuff.

I found out today I won the random draw on the Creative Therapy Blog for the layout called All Nighter. That was a sweet surprise! My hobby is finally paying off! lol

The end of the week has been extremely busy with driving Jacie to and from school. My friend, who goes above and beyond to help me out picks Jacie up everyday from school and drives her to school 3 times a week, went on holidays. I tell you I appreciate all the help because driving sucks for me with the two little ones. It never fails when it is time to go that the baby needs to be woken up. So I must tell her more often how grateful I am. Great neighbours turned out to be great friends! We are very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment