Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Already???


Wow, has this week gone by fast! Considering I have all 4 kids home this week (except for Travis going to preschool today) the week has been going pretty smoothly! I guess keeping busy is the key. This morning, after I dropped Travis off at preschool, the rest of the kids and I went to Superstore and got most of the groceries -except fresh, bakery and meat as we ran out of time as I had my physical this morning as well. UGH! It was for my 6 week postpartum but they are so busy I didn't get in till now...Danika is 11 1/2 weeks old!
I just finished this layout for a challenge at How Much Is Too Much. I used the Jan 09 kit from Just Cre8...the chipboard heart, flower, eyelets and clips aren't from the kit (the Sparkles on the chipboard heart came with the kit though). After I finished it, the little ones were still sleeping so we watched the movie Enchanted. It was good and was family appropriate. The kids EWWed when their was smooching, but it wasn't make out kissing which was good.
Tonight is all about American Idol! I am rooting for Danny Goeky to win. I think he has an awesome, unique voice. Go Danny Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment