Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We live for Summer


is a good layout for a day like today. We have had off and on flurries all day. Thankfully the sun is shining right now and the snow has stopped. I wish our summers were longer than our winters but that isn't the way it is here in Canada!

We got spikes put in where the pigeons were roosting and now they found a new place to roost, so we are getting Randy-the bird guy-back to put spikes under our deck in the back yard. These pigeons have probably aged me 10 years!

Den took the kids skiing on Saturday and they loved it. Jacie took to it no problem and Travis had a bit of trouble with snow plowing. After their lessons Dennis took them and Travis got the snow plowing down so they went up the chair lift which they thought was great. I had my Stampin' Up card making with the ladies on the same day, so I had to take Kael and Danika with me. She was a fussier than normal...which made it hard to make cards and enjoy myself fully, but oh well, I still had fun. Kael was good for just mulling around for 3 hours.

Today I mopped the floors and played the Wii with Travis. We are loving the tank game on the Wii Play game disc. I am making ribs, corn and homemade fries for supper...I am soooo hungry too. YUM!


1 comment:

  1. I've heard how much fun the wii is but we havent' gotten one yet. I'm not sure if I would play it much as I'm not a big gamer? That totally sucks about the RAK, I would email them and ask if they are planning on shipping your $20 worth of goodies at no charge. It's worth a try! What a ripper man!! I've heard of places saying they've sent RAK's and people never getting them, I hope that's not what happened!

    ReplyDelete