Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stand by your man



was the lyrics chosen for the Scrapping the Music challenge. I really had fun with this layout and like the way it turned out. I really wish I had better handwriting though! I typically type out what I have to say, but this time I thought it would be better to have it written out. Again all the items used were from the Feb 09 Just Cre8 kit. LUV IT!

Danika chuckled for the first time today. She has been giving more of half screeches as her laugh for the past few weeks, but today she finally let 'er go. I have been longing to hear that! She is getting so strong these days.

Well it is American Idol time! Have a good night!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude, I saw you won the Creative Therapy challenge!!! What did you win??? Congrats girly!!! I was just there checking to see what it was for this week!

    ReplyDelete